Our INFOCU5 Connect HUB is hiring Direct Sales Agents to work on our virtual call center platform, servicing a variety of businesses, products, and services. As a sales agent, you will be highly focused on conversions and quality control.
Candidates must possess a sales-oriented mentality with an emphasis on product expertise and moving the relevant needle towards increasing customer acquisitions and customer lifetime value. Closing the sale while maintaining customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal. Strong communication skills, confidence, and enthusiasm are a necessity to excel in this position.
After completing the two-week training course, agents have the flexibility to set their own schedule and work remotely. The equipment requirements include: personal laptop computer (2015 or newer), a headset, and a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- $13-$15/hr DOE
Direct Sales Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Completing a two-week training course
- Receiving inbound and making outbound sales calls
- Maintaining company standard conversion percentage range
- Maintaining quality assurance grade within company standard range
- Staying up-to-date with all product enhancement and protocol changes
- Satisfying the minimum company requirement for talk time hours each month
Direct Sales Agent Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly-motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Quality-oriented, competitive, and performance driven
- Impeccable and enthusiastic communication, listening, and organizational skills
- Proficient in relevant computer application and general computer skills
- Problem analysis, problem-solving and adaptability
- Attention to detail, data entry, and typing skills
2419 Lafayette St., Suite 408
Denver, CO 80216
55 Waverly Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
Experience better performance, greater quality, and more transparency throughout your customer’s life cycle while increasing average order value every step of the way.