Customer Support Agent
Our INFOCU5 Connect HUB is hiring a customer support agent to work on our virtual call center platform, servicing a variety of businesses, products, and services. As a support agent, you will be interacting with customers to help resolve their billing and shipping concerns, as well as placing new orders for them.
After completing the two-week training course, agents have the flexibility to set their own schedule and work remotely. The equipment requirements include: personal laptop computer (2015 or newer), a headset, and a reliable high-speed internet connection.
INFOCU5 provides businesses with high-end, on-demand customer and sales support. Calls can peak at different times throughout the day. The higher the call volume an agent is willing to take, the higher the agent’s weekly income. Everyone starts as independent contractors. Highly-motivated agents have the opportunity to become employees and grow with the company.
- Up to $18.00 /hour
- Commission opportunities
Customer Support Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Professionally answer incoming customer calls to provide support with the assistance of a supplied manuscript
- Provide kind, empathetic, and high-quality customer support
- Use basic problem-solving skills to assist customers
- Concisely explain the features of a product or service
- Recognize opportunities to upsell additional products
- Remain up-to-date on all product and service changes
Customer Support Agent Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Good communication, listening, and organizational skills
- Proficient in relevant computer application and general computer skills
- Problem analysis, problem-solving and adaptability
- Attention to detail, data entry, and typing skills
- Ability to succeed in both a solo and team environment
55 Waverly Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
3461 Ringsby Court #235
Denver, CO 80216
317 E Colorado Ave, Second Floor
Telluride, CO 81435
Experience better performance, greater quality, and more transparency throughout your customer’s life cycle while increasing average order value every step of the way.