Close Up with Freddy Blanco
This is the first in a series of blogs about the people who put the focus in INFOCU5. Then we run them through our Proust questionnaire.
You could say that INFOCU5 and Freddy Blanco were made for one another. Customer service is a hallmark of INFOCU5, and Freddy has been providing customer service since he was a child.
“My mom and dad run a swap meet,” Freddy explained. “I started helping them when I was 10 years old, so I have been working as a salesman and developing my customer service skills since I was 10 years old.”
When asked what was the most important thing he learned from his days as a fledgling salesman Freddy says, “You have to read the customer and adopt a style that works for their particular personality. If the person is outgoing and maybe a little louder, then you respond with a similar demeanor. If the person is quiet and reserved, you want to mirror their personality and be a little bit more laid back. And you have to be willing to work hard.”
Freddy grew up in Huntington Park, California, and graduated from high school in 2010. He then attended Cal State Los Angeles where he received his BA in 2015 in Sociology.
After graduating from college, Freddy went to work at a Firestone Store. After three years, he was running 2 stores.
In 2015, he decided to get his real estate license. It was around this time that he and his wife Jessica had their first child Camila.
Because real estate has ebbs and flows that move from busy to not so busy, Freddy decided to put some flow in his ebb and went looking for a way to supplement his income. That’s when he heard about INFOCU5.
“What appealed to me is that customer service element of the business,” Freddy said. “That’s really my specialty. And I was drawn to the flexibility of the company. I get up early and put in a good six hours of work before I go to work at my day job, or I can put in some time at night. With my life, that kind of flexibility is crucial.”
Freddy became an agent eight months ago, and he estimates that INFOCU5 is providing up to 40 percent of his monthly income.
“In the real estate field, you don’t have consistent cash flow. INFOCU5 has allowed me to be able to bring in that additional weekly income,” Freddy said. “This is so important to me because I get to take care of my wife and daughter. It’s a winning situation.”
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
To be able to provide financial freedom for my children and leave a legacy.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Not being able to grow old and be able to enjoy those special moments with my daughter and the children I plan to have.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Lack of communication.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Watching Netflix series.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Peace with huge ambition to succeed for my family.trisha
8. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I’m starting to lose my hair at a young age.
9. What qualities do you most like in a man?
10. Which phrases do you most overuse
Because and “to be honest.”
11. What or who is the greatest love of my life?
My wife, she’s been there through tough times and stood by me.
12. When and where were you the happiest?
When my daughter Camilla was born.
13. Which talent would you most like to have?
To be more athletic.
14. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
To go to sleep earlier.
15. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Being a father.
16. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing what would it be?
17. Where would you most like to live (other than where you live)
Dana Point, Ca.
18. What is your most treasured possession?
19. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
20. What is your most marked characteristic?
21. What do you most value in your friends?
Sense of humor.
22. Who is your favorite writer?
23. who is your greatest hero of fiction?
24. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
25. Who are your heroes in real life?
26. What are your favorite names?
Camila (I picked it), Jacob, Victoria
27. What is your greatest regret?
Not reading more at a younger age
28. How would you like to die?
29. What is your motto?
Do what you don’t want to do now so that in the future you can do what you want to do.
Experience better performance, greater quality, and more transparency throughout your customer’s life cycle while increasing average order value every step of the way.