Junior Level Developer
$45,000 – $65,000/Year DOE
INFOCU5 LLC is looking for a Junior Level Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. We are looking for a driven self-starter to join our team. This position is perfect for a career-minded individual that can work well with a team and on their own.
To be considered for this position you must have a college degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science/Engineering or a similar field. We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of programming fundamentals who can help to collaborate on a task as well as develop their own initiatives and projects. We are looking for someone with strong problem-solving skills, a great attitude and the ability to adapt to changing situations or needs.
Our company resides in the virtual space so the bulk of your work will be done at the location of your choosing. This position will be a full-time position with medical, dental and vision insurance as well as two weeks of paid time off after a 90-day probatory period. Pay will be dependent on experience and ability.
- Implement user interfaces & configure rules for our customers
- Connect to and implement web services
- Work directly with our Lead Developer and management team
- Help enhance our products and create new features
- Prior work experience and examples of prior development work required
- Ability to interact in a collaborative development environment
Skills & Qualifications – Essential:
Skills & Qualifications – Desirable:
- REST/Web Services
- APP Creation a Plus