We are hiring Special Operations Agents!!
One of our clients is seeking a dedicated agent to support their efforts as a leading provider of comprehensive early childhood education solutions to public schools, Head Start programs and early child care centers, with a focus on children from birth to age 5. The curriculum programs are based on early brain research and provide intentional age-appropriate instruction that is aligned to both federal and state standards. The Company also develops engaging and interactive professional development programs, including product training, conferences, continuing education, and digital assessment tools to measure students’ progress.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic technology specialist to support our growing digital business. This role includes responsibilities for customer support, onboarding, training, product development, and database management.
- Become an expert on our digital products, e.g., portal, website, store, apps, and digital platform products, both internal and external.
- Provide product implementation, life cycle management; technical and product support for internal staff and customers, e.g., rostering, API integrations, database management, knowledge-based help tools.
- Lead, own, and manage onboarding for online solutions.
- Manage, prioritize and resolve support requests through all communication methods, e.g., phone, email, Fresh Desk, and website.
- Handle escalations and tough, complex accounts with high degree of professionalism
- Collaborate with Frog Street Product Team to create solutions for supporting the customer’s user experience.
- Provide monthly customer experience, engagement and product support reports to management with resolution recommendations for identified issues.
- Create and publish WalkMe workflow help tools for all products.
- Provide Marketing email database management, e.g., duplicates, merging files, segmenting, etc.
- Lead and/or provide support for new product development projects
- Lead internal initiatives to build efficiencies, team knowledge, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency with software including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Video Conferencing, Document and Content Management and Learning Management systems.
- Strong analytical skills, data management and reporting capabilities.
- Experience with Technical Integrations (sFTP, Web-Services, APIs, etc)
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively; both verbally and written
- Prefer 3+ years serving customers, ideally during a company’s growth mode; plus, if within a PK-12 education environment.
- Expectation of exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to adapt and problem solve
Rate: $17-19/hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, & Vision upon 90 days of employment
Are you the right fit for the INFOCU5 Platform?
Fill out the application below to find out…your dream job is just a few clicks away 🙂