Position: Sr. Accountant
Location: Telluride, CO or Colorado Western Slope
Reports to: Fractional CFO
Senior Accountant is responsible for a company’s financial procedures, records and statements for compliance with laws and regulations.
- Sr Accountant prepares and analyzes the company’s financial records.
- Compile financial statements, review data and ensure financial compliance.
- Responsible for executing financial procedures, including month-end and year-end closings, accounts payable and receivable, tax returns, bank reconciliations, general ledger reviews, and payroll processing.
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting and reviewing with the Operations and Management teams.
- Manage and coordinate account receivable process with sales staff and clients.
- Analyze corporate financial operations to ensure the business is running efficiently.
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue.
- Prepare documentation for External Auditors.
- Support Investment Due Diligence Audits and review.
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and alert direct report if necessary.
- Reconcile accounts monthly to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
Senior Accountant skills and qualifications may include degrees and certifications, previous work experience, technical skills, soft skills and personality traits compatible with working with numbers and supervising others who do so. A list of skills and qualifications might include the following:
- Degree in Accounting strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years experience working in an accounting operation
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to supervise 1 to 3 accounting staff
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local tax regulations
Are you the right fit for the INFOCU5 Platform?
Fill out the application below to find out…your dream job is just a few clicks away 🙂