INFOCU5 Connect is looking for a talented individual to join our Quality Assurance Team. This is a full-time position. Quality Assurance agents are a vital part of the INFOCU5 Connect team. In this role you will be asked to do a variety of tasks, being able to manage time and set priorities is a must.
As an INFOCU5 Quality Assurance agent you will be responsible for call monitoring and providing in-depth agent feedback, develop evaluating programs and identify new company trends for the INFOCU5 marketplace. You will need to monitor key performance metrics and make recommendations to improve campaign performance and quality. Quality Assurance is tasked with maintaining and improving quality, while providing actionable feedback to ensure their recommendations are actionable.
This position asks that an individual can work on fine details as well as understand the larger context of a project. This will require you to work both on your own, reviewing communications as well as with teams compiling and explaining data and quality assurance efforts. You will need to have the ability to understand and explain to others standards of quality. We may also ask your assistance in setting standards and creating training material. We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join the team. This position is open to people able to work from one of our INFOCU5 HUB’s located in Denver, Colorado or Pasadena California.
This role provides the ability to move up within INFOCU5 as the right person will be one of the first to be considered for a salaried management position when one becomes available. This position is full time with the starting rate of $13/hour. After successfully completing the 90-day probatory period you will have a medical, dental and vision package offered to you and your manager will review your pay rate.
- $13 – $15/hour
- Health benefits and paid time off
Quality Assurance Agent Job Duties:
- Ensure a high standard of quality is being upheld across all platforms (calls, voicemails, emails, etc)
- Be mindful of reviews, investigate and address negative reviews
- Create reports for clients and the INFOCU5 internal team
- Provide constructive feedback for agents to improve
- Ensure quality assurance guidelines are being met and upheld
- Detail-oriented, MS office experience
- Help to create protocols and training materials to better customer experience
Quality Assurance Agent Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with CRMs preferred
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Great communication and writing skills
- Microsoft Office experience, as well as Google Suite experience
- Willingness to learn new software
- Team player and ability to work with multiple teams at one time
- QA or call center experience a must
This role has been filled. Check out the main Careers page for all of our current open positions!