Lead Customer Service Agent
INFOCU5 is hiring Lead Customer Support Agents to work from one of our growing HUB locations. In this position, you will be tasked with providing exceptional customer service over the phone, email or chat messages to customers. The perfect person for this position will be able to provide comprehensive, empathetic and helpful service to INFOCU5 clients and customers.
People contact our Customer Support teams for assistance on a variety of products, services, and businesses. As a Lead Customer Support Agent, you will be asked to become the authority on all aspects of a product and be able to assist customers with all of their needs as they reach out for assistance. One of the great things about INFOCU5 is that we have an ever-growing network of companies that utilize our marketplace of agents to service and assist their own internal teams. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of companies and products like skincare, CBD products, tactical gear and more.
This is a full-time in-office position with a starting rate of $13-$15/hr DOE. After successfully completing the 90-day probationary period you will have a medical, dental and vision package offered to you and your manager will review your pay rate. INFOCU5 believes in professional development and upward growth, we always aim to hire new salaried management roles from within.
- $13 – $15/hour DOE
- Health benefits and paid time off
Customer Support Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Professionally answer incoming customer calls to provide support with the assistance of a supplied manuscript
- Assist the INFOCU5 team with identifying ways to improve scripts and campaigns
- Provide kind, empathetic, and high-quality customer support
- Use basic problem-solving skills to assist customers
- Concisely explain the features of a product or service
- Recognize opportunities to upsell additional products
- Remain up-to-date on all product and service changes
Customer Support Agent Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Good communication, listening, and organizational skills
- Proficient in relevant computer application and general computer skills
- Problem analysis, problem-solving and adaptability
- Attention to detail, data entry, and typing skills
- Ability to succeed in both a solo and team environment
55 Waverly Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
2419 N Lafayette St, Suite 408
Denver, CO 80216
Experience better performance, greater quality, and more transparency throughout your customer’s life cycle while increasing average order value every step of the way.