Position: Junior Trainer
INFOCU5 is seeking a talented Junior Trainer to join our team. The Junior Trainer role is responsible for ensuring quality standards are being met throughout the training process.
INFOCU5 is a Colorado-based Software as a Service company that connects businesses to a marketplace of Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing solutions all through one omnichannel software platform. Our mission statement is simple: we are here to lead the charge in scalability, making customer acquisition and retention easier, more transparent, and ultimately more successful.
- Hands on approach with coaching and follow up training for our internal and marketplace agents.
- Strong focus on quality assurance. Both reviewing calls and counseling agents on improvement plans.
- Managing quality reviews from other call reviews including Infocu5 client reviews and feedback of agent performance.
- Working with the training department to increase overall quality scores across the company by providing feedback from quality reviews and agent coachings.
- 30 days of experience on the Infocu5 platform
- Well versed in the campaigns, service offerings, CRMs and platforms we utilize on the Infocu5 platform
- Experience in a leadership role, providing assistance to others that have questions or need additional help.
- 1+ years in the call center industry or telecommunications
- Proven track record of going above and beyond satisfaction goals
- A community-centric mentality that strives to create a product that far exceeds expectations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to change directions quickly and adapt to new circumstances
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of people and personalities
- Strong project management skills with an attention to detail. Some aspects of this position will be very task oriented.
- $16-17/hr DOE
- Health, dental and vision insurance after 90-day probationary period
- Fun and fast-paced startup environment
- Opportunities for growth
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience preferably in the telecommunications, call center or SaaS environment. We are looking for a goal-oriented, results-driven individual who can work well in both a team environment and individually.
Are you the right fit for the INFOCU5 Platform?
Fill out the application below to find out…your dream job is just a few clicks away 🙂