INFOCU5 HUB Trainer
INFOCU5 is hiring a Full-Time Contact Center Trainer to manage and oversee the on boarding process of new Customer Service Agents joining our growing contact center platform. We have both in house and virtual agents on the platform. This position offers the opportunity to gain experience in the operations of the contact center world with growth potential for the right candidate to move into a management role.
As the Contact Center Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for meeting new agents at one of our HUBs, we have open positions in our Pasadena CA, and Denver CO locations. You will be asked to host orientations or interviews with potential applicants. These orientations are designed to be casual, in-person interviews with applicants. It is imperative for this position to be able to identify when candidates are and are not a good fit for the platform. Once applicants enter the two-week training, you will be responsible for training agents on the inner workings of our Connect software platform. To be an effective INFOCU5 HUB trainer you will need to be charismatic, encouraging and have the ability to teach material to a wide variety of personalities.
Agents should leave your two week training with the skills, knowledge and understanding for them to be successful INFOCU5 HUB agents. It is imperative that you can take in new information on new campaigns that INFOCU5 has recently welcomed to our platform, create engaging content and training materials with that content and teach it to new and existing agents.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $15.00/hr + Bonus Plan
- Eligible for medical insurance after 90 days
- Up to two weeks of PTO
Training Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Casually interview call center applicants
- Effectively lead applicants through a two-week training course
- Clearly and concisely communicate quality assurance feedback to boost performance
- Provide impromptu virtual training for product and campaign updates
- Demonstrate quality assurance expectations
The skills to have:
- Public speaking and people skills
- Be a word wizard – communication is paramount
- Ability to connect with and navigate a multitude of personality types
- Experience in the call center industry (preferred)
- Ability to create a welcoming and supportive team environment
- Interest in operations management
- Strong interpersonal skills
1490 N Lafayette St, #408
Denver, CO 80216
55 Waverly Dr STE 101
Pasadena, CA 91105
Experience better performance, greater quality, and more transparency throughout your customer’s life cycle while increasing average order value every step of the way.