Engaging work in Grand Junction, CO
We are hiring for the following:
INFOCU5 HUB Connect Contact Center Trainer
Our INFOCU5 “High Desert” HUB in Grand Junction, CO is hiring a Connect Contact Center Trainer to work with our agents on our growing platform.
Looking for engaging work in Grand Junction, CO?
Join us at our INFOCU5 HUB
As our Connect Contact Center Trainer, you would be tasked with overseeing our onboarding and training process, in addition to developing strong relationships with our marketplace.
- Meeting new applicants virtually or face-to-face at our “High Desert” HUB in Grand Junction, CO for an initial orientation in order to identify candidates who may or may not be a good fit to work on our platform.
- Extending invitations to our applicants to join our two-week training program
- Teaching an engaging and interactive two-week training on the inner workings of our software platform
- Releasing highly-trained, confident agents to virtually support our campaigns
- During COVID-19 all job responsibilities will be virtual. You must be a resident of the state of Colorado in order to be eligible.
This is a full-time in-office position with a starting rate of $17/hr DOE. This position includes paid time off and, after successfully completing the 90-day probationary period, a health, vision and dental package.
Conduct group-style, casual interviews of Customer Support applicants. Effectively lead applicants through an engaging two-week training course. Clearly and concisely communicate quality assurance expectations and feedback for boosting performance.
It’s easy to apply. Complete the short application below, which should take you less than five minutes. Come join the INFOCU5 team, and enjoy a fun and upbeat work environment!
Are you the right fit for the
INFOCU5 HUB Connect Contact Center Trainer Position?
Fill out the application below to find out…your dream job is just a few clicks away 🙂