Position: Full Stack Developer
LAMP Stack Engineer with Softphone Experience
INFOCU5 is a Colorado-based Software as a Service company that connects businesses to a marketplace of Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing solutions all through one omnichannel software platform. Our mission statement is simple: we are here to lead the charge in scalability, making customer acquisition and retention easier, more transparent, and ultimately more successful.
We are looking for an experienced LAMP stack engineer to develop an embedded softphone application for our existing software platform. The application will be built on Twilio using their extensive library of API services. Experience working with softphone applications is a must and previous experience developing with Twilio is a huge plus. Knowledge of or experience with call center use cases and the needs and challenges associated with them is also a huge plus.
Full Stack Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with development team to design and implement web-based software applications.
- Develop embedded softphone applications, including UI and backend.
- Integrate new applications with existing, custom framework.
- Develop real-time reporting of live user usage data from telecomm sources.
- Integrate call services with campaign-based data.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Writing technical documents.
Full Stack Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a full stack engineer.
- Experience working in LAMP stack environments.
- Previous experience developing softphone applications.
- WebRTC and previous experience developing for Twilio a huge plus.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.