Position: Customer Support Lead
INFOCU5 is seeking a talented Customer Support Lead to join our growing Customer Success Team. The Customer Support Lead role is responsible for working alongside our customer success and implementation teams to ensure INFOCU5 Customers are supported on our platform.
INFOCU5 is a Colorado-based Software as a Service company that connects businesses to a marketplace of Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing solutions all through one omnichannel software platform. Our mission statement is simple: we are here to lead the charge in scalability, making customer acquisition and retention easier, more transparent, and ultimately more successful.
As a Customer Support Lead, your primary responsibility will be to support, offer guidance, troubleshooting, and creative workarounds to a wide range of customers. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about the customer experience and the role it plays in a scaling organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A genuine passion for customer satisfaction
- Great time management skills
- Readiness to learn
- Technical aptitude
- Resolution ownership mentality
- Taking ownership of customer issues and questions from inquiry to resolution.
- Prioritizing and responding to support tickets, phone calls, emails, and internal messages on a daily basis.
- Troubleshooting customer issues, identifying paths forward, and clearly communicating solutions and how-to’s.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Implementation, and additional INFOCU5 departments to support the engagement, on-boarding, oversight, and overall satisfaction of the INFOCU5 customer marketplace.
- Recommend and implement customer support processes to improve the customer experience.
- Represent INFOCU5 core mission and values.
- Provide strong feedback to additional cross-functional teams on trends, escalated issues, and opportunities for improvement.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of customer support experience
- 1+ years of SaaS experience
- 1+ years experience with support, project management, CRM, and communication platforms (Slack, Zendesk, and Asana a PLUS)
- A customer-centric mentality that strives to create a world-class customer experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to change directions quickly and adapt to new circumstances
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of people and personalities
What We Offer:
- Rate: $18-$20 DOE
- Medical, VIsion, and Dental Benefits
- Fun, dynamic, and fast-paced startup environment
- Opportunities for growth and upward mobility
Are you the right fit for the INFOCU5 Platform?
Fill out the application below to find out…your dream job is just a few clicks away 🙂